Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
n|Frame has 15 years of experience providing enterprise-level VPN (virtual private network) design, configuration and management. We offer both client-based VPN services and site-to-site VPN services. We have the engineering expertise, operational processes and best-of-breed technologies to create a highly-available, top-performing, secure VPN for your organization. All of our VPN management services are provided from our SSAE-16 audited, state-of-the-art data center in Indianapolis.
Client-Based VPN Services Include"
Our client-based VPN services allow remote users to utilize the Internet as a secure, encrypted, network transport to access a centralized n|Frame-managed firewall. Client-based services use your LDAP-compliant username/password database for authentication. The total number of users is limited only by user license agreement and hardware platform considerations; there is no theoretical limit to the number of users.
Site-to-Site VPN Services Include:
Our site-to-site VPN services offer network transport between a centralized n|Frame-managed firewall and a remote n|Frame-managed firewall (or a single third-party unmanaged firewall). All third-party firewalls must support IPsec-based VPN tunnels to be eligible for this service offering.
Standard Managed VPN Services Include:
- 24/7 15-minute emergency response for all VPN tunnel outages
- 24/7 monitoring of the VPN tunnel
- Four business hour response for non-outage change requests
- Troubleshooting of VPN connectivity issues with client’s designated contact
Optional Managed VPN Services Include:
- Installation and configuration of the VPN tunnel
- Remote user VPN
- User authentication through integration with the customer-supplied LDAP-compliant username/password database
- Managing the firewall-side configuration of RSA/SecureID authentication system