Network & Server Load Balancing
Why choose server load balancing?
Split traffic between servers though server load balancing – leading to multiple redundancies and distributed traffic that protects against single points of failure.
In short server load balancing solutions through our Indianapolis data center help to create a more secure, available and scalable network:
- Provide redundancy for servers
- Evenly split network traffic to manage load
- Shared Load Balancer architectured for N+1redundancy
For more information, please contact us today.
Our Indianapolis network and server load balancing solutions include:
n|Frame specializes in server load balancing for high-availability enterprise networks. Our IT engineers have the extensive experience, current certifications and proven processes required to help our clients achieve optimal network performance, availability and redundancy. Our fault-tolerant load balancing solution makes multiple, clustered servers function as a single virtual server by transparently distributing user requests among the cluster. We provide all of our network and server load balancing services from our SSAE-16 audited data center in Indianapolis.
- 24/7 monitoring (ping, CPU, memory, traffic counters, virtual server status, node status)
- Initial installation and configuration
- Nightly configuration backups
- Up to five outage or configuration change events monthly
- Four-hour hardware replacement SLA
- Equipment assurance on-site or remote site spares program
- Ongoing patch management
- SSL offload (subject to customer licensing restrictions)
- Custom monitoring checks